Sunday, May 5, 2013

I wish to be Cinderella

Standing high on glass stilettos with long layered white gown and sparkling diamond crown, I was walking holding warm hands of the man of my dreams my "prince charming".

Everyone in the crowd had eyes on me which expressed number of emotions. Nothing else would have made me look more beautiful than my naturally red cheeks and sparkling eyes.

In reality, I was dreaming with open eyes. How I wish to be Cinderella one day.

Since the day I knew Cinderella I have always wished to be like her; to have a fairy god mother and to marry the man of my dreams. Days passed,things changed but my dream never did. The dream is still the same but my perception regarding my dream has changed overtime.

After coming across the different phases of my life I realized that I had ignored the most important aspect of being Cinderella. Cinderella is not just another girl in a fairy tale , she is an "inspiration". To have the happily ever after life of Cinderella I will have to be a Cinderella material.

Therefore I want to be able to tackle various situations of my life with patience, kindness, honesty and sharing & caring attitude. I want to develop myself as a  lady with all the elegance and charm. I want to work on myself and for the society so that  I can make a difference and stand out in the crowd.

Well, it's a fact that I can't be Cinderella because there can be only one Cinderella. But  I will be a Cinderella material with all the positive attitude. 





No comments:

Post a Comment