Friday, May 10, 2013

Breakfast at Tiffany's!!!

Inspired by Audrey Hepburn's acclaimed movie, it could have been every girl's dream to re-enact that scene where Holly Golightly had her pastry and coffee at Tiffany & Co. Well, I'm no different :-)! It may sound foolish to some people who pass the Fifth Avenue everyday and have their meals nearby. However, to someone who only experienced it through the TV screen, the feeling is absolutely sensational!

Catching my flight from Heathrow Airport to New York City, and of course save the best for last, Tiffany and Co. would be my final stop. Here are my must witness list:

The Statue of Liberty



Time Square



Ground Zero Memorial



Central Park



And finally:



Having my lovely breakfast and listening to her melody "Moon River"~~~my dream has come true!!!



Jenny Nguyen

No comments:

Post a Comment