Saturday, May 4, 2013

Have a job that is related to soccer (Hyunwoo)


When I was young, I just liked playing soccer with my friends. When I went to middle school and started watching soccer on TV, soccer became something that interests me but didn’t think of it as a job because I’m not that good at playing.
When I went to high school, that was the time that I wanted to become soccer player, but since I’m not good at it, I just thought of it as a hobby. By then, I found out that whenever I have a bad mood, I watched or played soccer to comfort myself. So now, I want to have a job that is related to soccer. Maybe a columnist, agent, coach, translator, commentator, agent, or anything that is possible for me.
I think it’s okay for me to have other jobs, but a job that is related to soccer would make me more motivated and it would be more helpful for the company or soccer club as well.














Picture References:



No comments:

Post a Comment