Friday, May 10, 2013

A visit to NASA

This would definitely be my most wanted as it is the most improbable (almost surreal!) on my wishlist :-(...I've always had an interest in Astrology and discovering the Universe, ever since I was a little girl (one of the effect of watching Sailor Moon I guess :-D). I would every now and then pay a visit to the Sydney Observatory to experience the thrilling and exciting feeling of observing the outer space (trust me, the feeling is terrific you'll never regret it!). It actually amazes me how tiny we are to the Earth and yet our very own planet is just a little dot in the galaxy. And then there might be life on other planets that is yet to be discovered by mankind; how the Universe was formed; etc. Going through all that really takes you on a time machine where you can witness life before it even started.



At the moment, I still have no clue how a person can get a pass to NASA so my planning is only at its initial stage lol!!! Nonetheless, I'll definitely have the answer by the time I leave New York City and head to their headquarters in Washington D.C. For now, I can only look at it from afar and wish :-P...But like I've said, we can always be wishful while we're young! Keep wishing and maybe some day I might even be able to name myself a star ^_^.




Jenny Nguyen

No comments:

Post a Comment