Thursday, May 9, 2013

Europe here I come!!!

So what would be your rewards for the forever long 4 years you spent at university :-)???? A higher degree plan? Internship? Graduate program? Or start looking for a job :-(? All of those can wait :-P!!! There're certain things we can do only while we're young and that is to be foolish lol, exploring the world; making wishful dreams...As for me, I'm on my way to accomplish the three wishes that I'm dying to make them come true after I say goodbye to the campus life and before starting an office life: a trip to Europe; breakfast at Tiffany and a visit to NASA. If you do share the same wishful but not too dreamy mind as mine, please join me on my journeys and get the most out of it!!!

A crucial tip for travel: it's not safe to travel by yourself if you're a gal like me!!! One of my friends who had traveled with Topdeck actually recommended their tours to me. After a few researches on their website, I found them quite an amazing organization. Having 35 years of experience in organizing tours all over the world, their travel partners range from backpackers to hotels, whichever is your taste. I love the idea that they plan all the itinerary and where we're going to stay for each day so that you can actually join the group midway, that is if you can find where we're at lol! They even offer travel insurance and tips for your baggage so your holiday can really become hassle-free!!! (don't you hate packing and unpacking? and this is 9 countries we're dealing with, nightmare!!!).

I'll be part of the Winter Getaway trip which departs at the end of November (it'll be freezing i know lol). The trip is 18 days long and we're visiting 9 countries, these are the nations that I really want to see because I do plan to come back if they impress me ^_^! Okay, let's first get start with:




Jenny Nguyen

No comments:

Post a Comment